ZYF Marketing, LLC
Zip Your Flyer – http://zipyourflyer.com
Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) Notice
ZYF Marketing, LLC (ZYF) owns, operates, and maintains http://zipyourflyer.com and the Zip Your Flyer E-Flyer App for iOs.
This Site follows the safe harbor provisions of 17 USC § 512, otherwise known as the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DCMA”). As such, ZYF will respond to written notification of copyright infringement in accordance with the DCMA.
If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been violated by ZYF or by a third-party who has provided content on our Site, please provide all the following information to the ZYF Designated Copyright Agent listed below:
- A description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed.
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site.
- An address, a telephone number, and an e-mail address where ZYF can contact you.
- A statement that you have a good-faith belief that the use is not authorized by the copyright owner, other intellectual property rights owner, or by its agent, or by law.
- A statement by you that under penalty of perjury the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner, intellectual property rights owner, or are authorized to act on the owner’s behalf.
- Your electronic or physical signature.
ZYF may request additional information from you before removing any infringing material and may provide the alleged infringing party with your e-mail address so that person can respond to your allegations.
Pursuant to Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(2), notifications of claimed copyright infringement should be sent to ZYF’s Designated Copyright Agent listed below.
ALL INQUIRES NOT RELEVANT TO THE FOLLOWING PROCEDURE WILL RECEIVE NO RESPONSE.
ZYF Designated Copyright Agent:
19020 33rd Ave W, Suite 110
Lynnwood, WA 98036