Frequently Asked Questions
- Why should I create an account?
- When you create an account you will be able to save a lot of time on your future orders. An account will enable you to save your agent contact information, see previous orders, place repeat orders, save incomplete orders and take advantage of sales and specials.
- Can you keep my payment information on file?
- Yes. If you create an account and allow us to keep your payment information on file, we will do that. Your actual credit card number and billing information will be stored on the secure server of our payment gateway provider Authorize.net.
- Is my information safe?
- Definitely! We are a verified Authorize.Net Merchant. The credit card number is collected in a secure server (encrypted) environment, through the secure SSL (Secure Socket Layer) channel. Authorize.Net is committed to providing its merchant customers with the highest level of transaction processing security, safeguarding customer information and combating fraud.
- How do I update my account info?
- You may login to your account to make changes at any time or you may call our office.
- How do I recover my password?
- If you forget your password, navigate to the login page and click "Forgot your password." Follow the prompts and your password will be emailed to you immediately. Be sure to check in your spam folder if you do not receive it. If you have any trouble you can call our office during business hours and we can reset it for you.
- Is there a membership fee to enroll in an account?
- No. There are no membership fees or enrollment required.
- Will you invoice me?
- No. We do not do invoicing. Your credit card receipt serves as your invoice.
- Can you resend me my receipt?
- Yes. Please give us a call and we can send you a copy. Be sure to reference your order number indicated in your confirmation email. You may also log in to your account, view items under Completed Orders, open the details and choose a printer-friendly version of your receipt.
- Can you provide a W-9?
- Yes. You may request a W-9 by calling us. Be sure to reference your order number indicated in your confirmation emails.
^ TOP ^
- How does the Order Process work?
- You need to place your order through our secure online order form. You will choose a design scheme and photo layout, input your listing text and upload your photos. Our staff of designers will create your product and load a proof into your account for your approval. You review the proof and either approve it or request text or photo changes. Once you approve, we will deliver your Email Flyer to the area you ordered, or we will print, pack and ship your Print order.
- May I pay after I see a proof?
- No. We require payment before we create a proof.
- May I order a product over the phone or through email?
- No. We are happy to help - feel free to call us if you have trouble, but we do need the order to be placed throug our online order process.
- How do I reorder a previous product?
- If you have created an account, you can log in and select "Place a Repeat Order". You will be able to choose from previous orders and make minor changes to Headlines, Text and Photos. We offer a 20% discount on repeat E-Flyer orders only. If you did not have an account when you placed the order, please call our office and our Customer Service Department can help you.
- Can I save an incomplete order and go back to it later?
- Yes. When you are placing your order and have completed Step 4 - Enter Text Content, you will have the option to "Save as incomplete and exit" as long as you have set up an account.
- How do I access past and incomplete orders?
- You will need to have an account created. Once you've logged in, on the "My Account" homepage you may view your past or incomplete orders.
- What if I forgot something or meant to order a second product on the same listing after I checked out?
- Call our office and our Customer Service Department will take care of it for you.
- How do I use a promo code?
- During the checkout process you will be prompted to enter a promo code if you have one. The total amount due will be adjusted accordingly before you check out. Multiple promo codes may not be combined. Any and all promotions are not retroactive and may not be applied/used on Rush Orders.
- Will you send a flyer that I made myself? What file types do you accept?
- Typically yes, however, we will need to review your flyer first to be sure it meets our delivery requirements. (Click here to review delivery requirements.) The file should be in PDF or JPG Format. We will not edit an E-Flyer you have designed.
- Print Flyers – Yes. PDF is preferred to assure the highest quality. We will not edit a flyer you have designed.
^ TOP ^
Photos & Text
- Can you go to the MLS and get the information for my flyer?
- No. We do not have access to your MLS. We are not affiliated with the MLS or any real estate boards or associations.
- May I send you a FAX or Scan of my flyer?
- No. The quality of a Fax or Scan does not meet our delivery requirements.
- May I send you a flyer created from a different company?
- No. We will not send an E-Flyer designed by another company. If you own the rights to the artwork, we can do Print Flyers from it. We strictly obey all copyright laws.
- May I email you photos?
- Yes. We recommend uploading them when you place your order, however, you may email them here and reference your order number. Please indicate the order you want the photos to appear in on the flyer.
^ TOP ^
- How quickly will I be able to see my proof?
- Proofs will be available for review according to our Proofing Chart. It will depend upon when we receive your order, but generally orders received before 2:00pm Pacific Time can be reviewed within 2-3 hours.
- What kinds of changes can I make once I see the proof?
- We ask you review the proof carefully so you request changes all at one time. You may change text or swap photos one time for no extra charge. There is a $25 charge for Design Scheme or photo layout changes and multiple revisions to text or photos can result in a $10 charge.
- Can you make multiple proofs for me to choose from?
- Do I have to proof the flyer?
- Yes. An email proof will be sent to you for review and approval.
- How do I approve my product and what do you consider an approval?
- You will need to log into your account to review and approve your proof. We do not accept approvals over the phone. Simply follow the instructions on the Proof Approval page. Please note that by approving your flyer you are agreeing to our Terms & Conditions outlined here.
- How can I send you a replacement photo for my proof?
- Email them to firstname.lastname@example.org and reference your order number. Be sure to indicate which photo(s) you would like replaced.
- Are you able to pull my photos from online for me?
- Sometimes, but it is best if you upload them when you place your order or email them here and reference your order number. That way we are sure to have the correct photos and avoid confusion.
- Can you create a custom flyer for me?
- At this time, we require you to choose one of our design schemes or send us your premade flyer. We do not make changes to premade flyers.
- May I purchase a unique E-Flyer area or quantity of Print Flyers?
- Yes. You may call our Sales Department or email here for special pricing. For unique delivery areas, please provide your delivery state and the counties, cities and/or zip codes you would like targeted.
^ TOP ^
Delivery + Shipping
- What is the turnaround time for Email Flyers, Print Flyers?
- Delivery will depend on the time of day we receive your order and ultimately on the time of day we receive your approval of the proof. For detailed delivery requirements please click on the product you are interested in – Email Flyers or Print Flyers – and then click the Delivery Scheduling tab on the left side.
- May I request a specific time for my product(s) to be delivered?
- Yes. In order to meet your requested delivery time, you will need to approve the proof by the designated deadline. For detailed delivery requirements please click on the product tab you are interested in – Email Flyers or Print Flyers – and then click the Delivery Scheduling tab on the left side.
^ TOP ^
- How does the pricing work?
- Pricing for email flyers depends on the area(s) you want them delivered to. Please click the Email Flyers tab and visit the Areas & Pricing page, click on your state and you will see the available areas.
- What does pricing include?
- Pricing includes design & delivery of the E-Flyer as well as delivery of an email to your client showing them the E-Flyer and telling them you are working hard marketing their property.
- Can I get a quantity discount?
- We offer a 10% discount when you order more than one area. We also have specials and sales going on at different times.
- How many areas may I send to?
- You may send to multiple areas, however, we encourage you to be realistic with your marketing and not send a flyer on a typical residential listing to areas that are far away where agents would likely not have buyers or would object to receiving it.
- May I send my flyer out-of-state?
- To go out-of-state, we require that the listing is suitable for that area. For instance vacation property, investment property… we reserve the right to reduce the size of an area if we feel agents would object to receiving the E-Flyer.
- Are there any hidden fees?
- No. Pricing is all outlined in our Delivery Areas & Pricing page and our Terms & Conditions. The only additional fees incurred could be cancellation fees or charges from excessive revisions or design and layout changes – see our Terms & Conditions .
- May I pay after the E-Flyer is delivered?
- No. We require credit card payment upfront, before we begin creating your product.
- Do Email Flyers really work?
- Yes. Over 80% of our orders are placed by repeat customers who use us regularly for all of their listings. Feel free to visit our Testimonials page.
- Where do the email lists come from and are they up-to-date?
- We are continually doing our own independent research to keep our lists up-to-date. We work with brokers and boards and also purchase lists. This is a continuous process and our lists are in great shape.
- May I purchase your email lists?
- Is this considered SPAM?
- No. We follow all provisions of the CAN-SPAM act. We remove all unsubscribers immediately so agents who do not want to receive our flyers are removed from our lists quickly and are not a part of the agent count you see on our Delivery Areas & Pricing page.
- How can I be sure that you delivered my E-Flyer?
- On request, we will email you a Campaign Performance Report that is automatically generated from our system with the delivery of an E-Flyer. This will show the number successfully sent, number bounced, number of unsubscribers and the number opened.
- Will you do a recruiting E-Flyer or one for a product or service for real estate agents?
- No. We only do E-Flyers for real estate listings.
- How can I print my E-Flyer?
- All our E-Flyers come standard with the ability to print. To do so, click on the printer icon at the top right of the email flyer. You will see a printable version - print as you normally would for your printer.You may print directly from the email, however, it is not recommended and information may be lost depending on your email and print preferences.
- Will you do an E-Flyer for a For Sale by Owner property or for a listing with Limited Service agency?
- We will not do E-Flyers for FSBO's. We will do a flyer if the property is listed with a Limited Service Agency but require that the listing agent be on the E-Flyer.
- Will my E-Flyer be delivered into the inbox?
- Usually yes. Through various certifications that we have earned, we are Whitelisted with most of the major email carriers and spamblockers. This allows us directly into the inbox with our images enabled. Sometimes an individual's computer settings will prevent us from getting to the inbox and this is, of course, beyond our control.
- Are the E-Flyers viewable on mobile devices?
- Yes. Our E-Flyers are smart phone capable. Depending on who hosts your email (i.e. yahoo.com, aol.com, gmail.com, msn.com) and how your email spam filter is configured, our E-Flyers may need to have content downloaded or enabled. It really just depends on your individual phone and email settings.
- Who does the E-Flyer come from?
- The E-Flyer will be from the agent/builder/community representing the listing. For example: "Joe Agent of The Best Real Estate Company".
- What is the email subject line?
- We will ask you to supply the SUBJECT LINE for the E-Flyer when you place your order. It must be relevant to the content of the E-Flyer and cannot be misleading. We reserve the right to make changes if necessary.
- May I use the graphics, HTML and/or .jpgs for further marketing on my end?
- No. Not without express written permission from Zip Your Flyer. We reserve the rights to all elements in our E-Flyers.
- May I get a PDF of the E-Flyer?
- You may purchase a Print Quality PDF for an additional $15.
- May I post the E-Flyer link on my website?
- Yes. You must contact our Customer Service Department and request it. We will email you a script that you can post on your website.
- May I create a custom area?
- Yes, please call us while in the order process and provide detailed information on the area(s) you want. We can create an area based on city or county. We will inform you with the agent count and price and automatically add it to your order.
- How do I subscribe/unsubscribe from your service?
- There is a link on every E-Flyer that we send that will allow you to subscribe or unsubscribe from our E-Flyer deliveries. You may also visit our Contact page and subscribe or unsubscribe. Or you may call our toll free number 888-947-8509 and let us know you need to subscribe or unsubscribe.
- May I have several listings on an E-Flyer?
- No, the limit is one listing per flyer unless you are having a Broker's Tour or Joint Open House…
- May I send an E-Flyer for a dual broker's open or broker's open tour?
- Yes. Please contact our Customer Service Department for special instructions and a price quote.
- Can I send you my own Agent Contact List?
- No. We can verify that certain agents are on our list, but we use our own list. (Most of the agents you want to send to are likely on our list anyway.)
- Can you send an E-Flyer to my client?
- Yes. If you provide your client's email address when you place your order, we will send them a link to view the E-Flyer along with a note telling them how hard you are working for them marketing their property.
^ TOP ^
- Can you use a print flyer created myself?
- Yes. We will need to preview your file first to be sure we can use it.
- What is the turnaround time?
- Delivery will depend on the time of day we receive your order and ultimately on the time of day we receive your approval of the proof. For detailed delivery requirements please click on the Print Flyers and then click the Delivery Scheduling tab on the left side.
- May I see the final product before I pay for it?
- No. We require credit card payment upfront.
- Will you do print for other things besides real estate listings?
- Yes, but the customer must provide the artwork. PDF is best.
All content ©2005-2013 Zip Your Flyer